We are always looking for enthusiastic teachers to join our team in our two offices in Bangalore (Basavanagudi and Ulsoor). Applicants must be experienced/qualified language teachers able to teach SPANISH / GERMAN / FRENCH / ITALIAN / JAPANESE / MANDARIN as a second language.
Applications should be submitted to the email id : email@example.com.
Before starting your application you are advised to read the selection criteria. If you believe you meet the selection criteria, you should proceed with your application.
If you would like further information about vacancies, please feel free to contact us.
Applicants selection criteria:
- - Must be native speakers or have at least a B2 level completed in the language that they want to teach.
- - Should have either a professional teaching qualification or significant experience in teaching foreign languages. Both would be ideal.
- - Must be able to work flexible hours. Morning and weekend availability is NECESSARY!
- - Must be willing to accommodate our teaching methodology. Before being allowed to teach a group, the applicant will be required to
complete several training sessions.
- - Must have knowledge of the latest language learning techniques.
- - Must understand and be able to explain grammar, not as a linguist but as a teacher.
- - Must enjoy working in a team but also enjoy working individually.
- - Must be confident when speaking in front of a group of people.
- - Must be responsible and punctual.
- - Must have a friendly and motivated personality and a strong desire to be an excellent teacher.
- - Must be able to adapt to the culture and lifestyle of India.
- - Full time teacher should be willing to stay for a minimum of one year.
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Your CV should comprise a resume of personal particulars and full details of your education and work history.
Make sure your CV includes: your date of birth, your nationality, your visa status, recent passport picture, your availability and the contact details (email addresses, home address and phone numbers).
A minimum of two professional references letters should be provided. Other referees may be required; however you will be contacted for this information if necessary.
The referees you provide may be requested to comment on both your application and the information you have provided in respect of the selection criteria. In addition they may also be asked to make general comments about your suitability for desired position.
The cover letter should include the description of your foreign language and teaching experience and your motivation to work with us. Tell us why we should hire you. If you are applying from outside of India also let us know why you want to come to India or if you have lived in a culturally different environment before.